Monday, December 6, 2010

UT Halloween

We went the Friday before Halloween to the UT Golf Club for their Halloween festivities. We had a blast!! There was a train ride, a bouncy house, a live band, a fireworks show. You name it and they had it. I should've taken a million pictures, but we were all so busy and having so much fun that I really only took a few.

 
Claire aka Jessie in the bouncy house
Claire got her face painted and loved looking in the mirror at it. We must've taken the mirror out 500 times that night for her to check it out!
Charlie's face paint... THE SCARY MUMMY!!
Claire and I danced the night away. She kept putting her cheek up to mine and saying, "Mommy, we are dancing cheek to cheek." Could she get any sweeter?
Claire and Pops throwing up their "Hook 'Em"
Charlie and Pops throwing up their "Hook Em." This is the point where I insert a sidenote: I tried a million times to get a picture of Chris but he is much like Harper...BUSY!!!
Grandma and her girls...
I love this picture because you can tell she is up to something!
This picture doesn't do justice to Claire's night on the dance floor, but its the only one that isn't blurry. She was a dancing machine. We didn't leave the dance floor all night and the girls didn't tire out until after 10:30?!
Our family

No comments: