Monday, December 6, 2010

Disney Princesses on Ice

Princess Belle aka Claire Bear
Picture a 3 year old girl who loves Disney princesses. Picture a show with Tinkerbell, Minnie, Jasmine, Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel, Mulan, Snow White. Let's just say that Claire had a great time at the Disney princesses on ice show. She screamed throughout the show "Hi ___ (insert princess here)" over and over again. She got a wink from Tinkerbell and a kiss from Cinderella. Life was good for Claire bear. Harper, on the other hand, spent most of the show in the back where she could walk and be free or snuggle on one of us. She isn't quite into the princess thing yet, but I am sure it's coming soon.
Here's a picture of Claire yelling "Hi Minnie!!" I am sure the people in front of us loved us and thought our daughter was precious. :-)
I love this picture because we took so many, but this one really was the best one of the four of them.
LaLa and Claire
Princess Claire after the show

No comments: