Monday, December 6, 2010

Basketball baby!

The boys began playing basketball this season and we have had so much fun watching them play. Charlie likes to "find his man," and was chosen to be the one to throw the ball in from the baseline. Chris made a basket during practice drills. Chris loves to run around out on the court, but I am not sure he really cares about the game too much. No matter what the case with either boy, they have loved it! Both have done great! They both listen well, take directions well and get along well with their peers and that is the all you can ask.
This is the drill where they are to "find their man" which cracks me up. I guess they are supposed to be learning defense.

Chris under the basket after he shot one...
Charlie during a drill
This one cracks me up because I had just yelled "Go Chris and Charlie!" Chris is looking at me like I am crazy. "Why are you yelling at us, Camille?!"

No comments: