Monday, February 2, 2015

Texas Football Fun with the Banzhafs

October 2014 - The Banzhafs surprised Parker with a trip to Austin to see the Horns play football.  They stayed with us, and we were able to get some good, quality family time.  It was a fun weekend with lots of laughs and Longhorn fun.  Both of our girls had early morning soccer games, and the Banzhafs were kind enough to come cheer the girls on.  It was a good time! Lucille spent some good time with her godmother on Saturday, and then she joined in on the fun after the game.  She's such a cutie pie, and I know Daren enjoyed quality time with his goddaughter.  I know that Claire loved special time with Rob.  Here's to making more family memories together!

Pre-soccer game cheering squad
Rob & Harper 
Claire and her godfather, Rob
GO HORNS!!!
The kid crew
Angela and me :-) (I'm sporting a baby bump - finally!)
Claire and Rob at the UT Tower
Cool cats wearing shades
The entire kid crew on Sunday morning
Uncle D and his sweet girl, Lucille


No comments: