Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Father's Day 2013


Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy to our sweet girls.  I have loved you for a long time now, and I love you exponentially more watching you be a father.  They think you hung the moon, Daren, and I think they are right.  I love you so much and I am so thankful that you are the father of our children.  Seeing you through Claire and Harper's eyes is pure perfection.  I am so proud of you and I am happy to celebrate you on Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the man who has shown me strength, courage, and the value of hard work.  Thank you also for teaching me how to let loose and have fun.  As a father and a Pops, you have never missed a single thing my girls or I have participated in, and you have always been one of my biggest cheerleaders in life.  Thank you for always teaching me integrity and honesty, and also for teaching me to find the humor in tough times.  You are one helluva father and an amazing Pops.  The girls love you to pieces and  I love you, Dad!

Happy Father's Day to the man who raised the man I love so deeply.  You should be so proud of the job you've done as a father.  Thank you for being such a wonderful role model in all of our lives, and for providing my family a lifetime of memories and adventure.  You are a wonderful father and a fantastic Papa.  We are all so lucky!  Love you, Johnny!

No comments: