Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dear Claire

Dear Claire,

Happy 6th Birthday, my sweet angel girl.  Words can not express my love for you, Claire Bear.  You make me proud every day.  You are a gentle, sweet soul, and you constantly strive to be kind to all.  You love making friends and you love trying new things.  You have very little fear, and I love that about you.  You will try any food, ride any ride, brave any new activity.  I have loved watching you grow from a happy little baby to a curious, chatty toddler to a beautiful, bright little girl.  You love to sing and dance.  You love helping others.  You are smart and have always tried your best in school.  You can read and write without much help at all.  You love all things girly like painted fingernails, sparkly shoes, and dresses that fill up with air as you spin.  You are also willing to get dirty and play spies in the dirt with your cousins, and I love that about you.  Right now, you love American Girl dolls, movies, books, etc...  You especially love the McKenna movie because she is a gymnast.  You love to play school and be the teacher.  You love to go to the movies, to swim, to play with your sister and your cousins, and to have slumber parties.  You are one of the best things I've ever done in my life.  I treasure you always and I can't believe you are 6 years old.

My sweet girl, I hope you know that Mommy will always love you and be here for you, no matter what.  I love you so big, bigger than all the stars in the sky. 

Claire on her birthday all dressed up for school. 
In the foam pit
On the trampoline
Sister on the rope swing portion of the obstacle course
The birthday crew
We sang Happy Birthday to Claire while she hung over the foam pit from the rings.  :-)


No comments: