Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Valentine's Day in March

We celebrated on Valentine's Day but I am just now posting in March - sorry!
Grandma and Pops had the entire family over for a nice Valentine's dinner. Each grandchild had a special place setting. Isn't Grandma so creative and cute? She inspires me because she always made holidays when we were kids so special...and she still does!
Daren and I went to the girls' Primrose Valentine's parties.
Grandma joined us at Primrose. I love that she is here in Austin and that the girls get the joy of having Grandma at their special events. She makes such a big effort all the time to be at everything. They are lucky girls. The parties were big fun. Claire's class had a fashion show wearing shirts they'd painted themselves. It was supercute. Harper's class had fun treats to eat.
Valentine's night was big fun for the girls, as packages from Houston arrived. The girls couldn't wait to see what Mimi and Papa sent. They are so sweet and thoughtful to send fun treats for the girls to open. They love mail!
Daren surprised me with beautiful flowers, a nice dinner and a bottle of wine! After the girls went to bed, we enjoyed a nice, quiet night at home together. Daren is always so thoughtful and I continually feel so lucky to be loved by him.

No comments: