
Right before our eyes, Claire is a big girl. I don't know when or how it happened but it did. It is so much fun to watch her make connections, use her imagination, etc. I love her age and all that is going on in her little mind, but I can't help but also mourn how quickly she is growing up.
No more days of Claire as a baby...
1. Claire understands and creates cause and effect situations
(Ex: She has a pretend kitchen. She was making me some soup in her kitchen, brought me a bowl, blew on it for me because "it is hot, Mommy," and then as she handed me my bowl of soup, she said "Be careful, Mommy. It might burn you."
2. She sleeps in a big girl bed. No more crib. :-(
3. She uses the potty from time to time. We are definitely not trained yet, but she will use it.
4. She shows true empathy. She will ask me "Are you okay, Mommy?" if I make a funny face, a groan, or a grimace.
5. She remembers the exact words of her favorite books, even the silly add-ins that Mommy and Daddy insert.
6. She asks "What's that?" to anything and everything.
Her brain is constantly working and she is constantly thinking. I love watching all the things she notices that are new to her. She is inquisitive. She is intense. She is a sweet, sweet big girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment