Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby Dos at 36 weeks vs. Claire at 36 weeks

Baby Dos measured 7 lbs. 6 oz. today, according to the growth sonogram!! It is expected to grow 1/2 pound each week until the induction date, so we are looking at the possibility of a 9 lb. baby!!

Let's compare:
Claire at 36 weeks: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
Baby Dos at 36 weeks: 7 lb. 6 oz.

Mommy with Claire at 36 weeks: 2 cm. dilated
Mommy with Baby Dos at 36 weeks: 3 cm. dilated

Claire's head was down but not in the canal at 36 weeks
Baby Dos's head is down and in the birth canal already (Duh?! I can't cross my legs and I have to pee every 5 minutes!!)

Baby Dos is measuring in the 90th percentile already!! Dr. Cowan told us we are overachievers!! :-) Keep it up, Baby Dos, and keep growing strong. We are ready to meet you!!

Mommy's blood pressure was 116/78...yee haw!! And, I gained 3 oz. for a grand total of 13 pounds!

There you go...there's the nitty gritty. All you ever wanted to know and more...

No comments: