Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The next American Idol?

Claire loves to sing. When she knows we recorded what she sings, she loves to watch it and she says "I want to see it." She then loves to watch herself on video. She is fascinated that it records her. She giggles and sings along with it each new time she watches it. Cracks me up! We got a few of her favorites recorded for your enjoyment.

So, this is Claire's debut of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

"Mary Had a Little Lamb" followed by Claire saying "I want to see."


"Baa Baa Black Sheep" and you can see her reaching for the camera. :-)


You can see her watching excitement grow because she asks to see this one before she has even sang anything. Here's "Humpty Dumpty"...

2 comments:

Lashelle said...

I love it! She is the cutest niece in the world!!!

Angela Banzhaf said...

I love her!!! So, so sweet. She's got talent!