
Happy Father's Day to Daren! We had a wonderful day filled with breakfast for Daddy, a trip to church, the UT Club for brunch, a good nap, a small shopping excursion that Daddy has been wanting to take, a quick trip to the grocery store, Daddy's "dinner of choice" and good snuggle time to put Claire to bed. ;-) Now, Daddy has his feet up, is watching 24 and drinking a good glass of wine. Life doesn't get much better, huh!?

Claire is a lucky girl to have a Daddy like Daren. He is patient and kind; loving and compassionate; and fun and silly. She is blessed. I love watching the two of them and seeing their bond grow.

I am a lucky girl to have my father who fully participates in my life and Claire's and isn't afraid to be open and honest, but also to "let his hair down" and have fun. I feel blessed that the men in Claire's life play such instrumental roles. She has a Daddy, a Papa, a Pops, a Corey, etc...who all shape her and love her. She is lucky!!
No comments:
Post a Comment