Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!


Dear Daddy,

Happy Birthday!! I love you, Daddy. I love when we swing, but "no spin, okay?!" I love to dance in the living room with you. I love when you take me to the store. I love to go swimming with you. I love to feel your whiskers and I love when you make silly faces at me. I love when you play copycat with me at the dinner table. I love when you read me books and when we let balloons go to the sky. Thanks Daddy for being so good to me. I hope you had a special birthday. You deserve it so much. I hope you like your new driver. I am sorry it rained on our tee time. Let's plan another day to play, okay Daddy?! Mommy tells me all the time how lucky I am to have a Daddy like you and I agree. I am the luckiest girl in the world. Happy Birthday, Daddy. Mommy and I love you very much!!!

Love,
Claire Bear

PS- This is late, but if you have read the blog then you know why it is late. It took a while for the Nix family to have a computer.

No comments: