I called Christi this afternoon and she asked the boys what we should name baby Nix.
Here is the conversation:
Christi: "Charlie, what should we name baby Nix?"
Charlie: "Melissa."
Christi: "That's a good name. What do we name the baby if it is a boy?"
Charlie: "Chocolate Milk!!"
Christi: "Oh, Chocolate Milk Nix. That's a silly name."
Charlie: "I like it."
Now on to Chris...
Christi: "Chris, what should we name baby Nix?"
Chris: "Marmel!"
Christi: "Marmel? Is that for a boy or a girl?
Chris: "I want the baby to be a big boy like Chris."
Christi: "The baby will be little for a while, Chris. And, it could be a girl like Claire."
Chris: "Okay. Then, Ducky!" (Chris just got a ducky stuffed animal)
So, what do you vote for? Melissa? Chocolate Milk? Marmel? or Ducky??
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this!
I vote for chocolate milk. After all, it does start with a C! : ) Too cute, and absolutely priceless. Where do kids come up with this stuff???
Post a Comment