I had to go to work today to finish all the last minute details before the children arrive tomorrow. Yes, I had to work on a Sunday...boo hoo!! So, I spent the morning with Claire and took off for school around noon. Daddy was very excited to have a day alone for a fun date with Claire bear!

I came home at 4 this afternoon to a sleeping Daddy and a napping baby. I could see remnants of their day- puzzle pieces strewn on the floor, shoes scattered about, a new doll, a few balls lying around, etc... Daddy and Claire had the cutest day together ever! They went to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, shopped at the mall where Daddy bought Claire a new doll, went to the PetCo and looked at the rabbits, ferrets, mice, puppies, etc..., made a mini-trip to the grocery store and just had a lot of fun together! Claire was so excited and in such a great mood. We ate dinner as a family, gave Claire a bath and she went to bed. It's the little things...yes, it's the little things. I am ready for school tomorrow. Claire had a special day with her Daddy, and Daddy had a lot of fun with his girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment