I spent many summers at Camp Longhorn. Some of my very fondest childhood memories and experiences are there. I couldn't wait for my girls to be old enough to visit and then to attend. Believe it or not, this next summer Claire will get to go to one of the best places on Earth. I can't wait for her to get to experience the magic - the blob, Old Faithful, Frog Girl Day, Church Mountain, the Chow Hall, the water slides, the mile swim, gum drop day, dance nights, camp fires, etc... When we went, she lit up like we have never seen before. She was so excited, especially to find out that she'd get to have her very own horse to ride and take care of the entire term. I know that I will fall apart when she hops on that bus and heads off for 3 weeks. I know that I will check the website obsessively to search for pictures of my big girl having a blast. I know that I will miss her like crazy. But I am also so blessed and grateful for her to get to experience the fun of Camp Longhorn. Go Claire Bear!! Attawaytogo!
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment