| The Nix Christmas blessing - Lilliann at 4 months old |
![]() |
| Harper was very excited to open a purse with lipsticks! This girl is such a girly girl; she loves all things pink, frilly, and sparkly. We are in for it during her teenage years. :-) |
![]() |
| Our family picture |
![]() |
| D and I |
![]() |
| Our first Christmas with Lilliann and it was very special! She is such a blessing. |
![]() |
| Harper loves her new sleeping bag! We spend many nights with her sleeping bag in her bed. ;-) |
| Lilliann the Baylor Bear! Lashelle sent us this picture and we melted. She is the prettiest little Bear in the world. |
| Harper loves playing babies and she LOVES her new high chair for her baby Sophie. |
| I love kissing her sweet cheeks! |
| Watch out, Lashelle! Uncle D is teaching her to put up her Horns. I have to say that she does it quite well. |






No comments:
Post a Comment