Thursday, December 27, 2012

Harper's Christmas performance

Harper's school put on a wonderful Christmas performance.  Beginning with the infants, each group performed a Christmas song.  Harper was so excited for all of us to come.  She told me that I had two rules, 1. "You are not allowed to talk until I am finished."
2. "You need to clap at the end."

Grandma, Pops, Daddy and I packed in a pew at her crowded chapel.  I was so excited to watch her.  You see, Harper hasn't had very many performances in her little lifetime just yet.  The morning began with Harper refusing to wear her Christmas clothes, so I wasn't sure how the performance would go.  While very bold at times, Harper is much more shy than her older sister.  Harper did a great job!!  She sang the song twice, and if you are patient enough, the second round of Rudolph is better!  I loved every minute of watching my silly, sweet baby girl perform.

Here is a link to watch Harper sing "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer" :
http://youtu.be/QqxlCl6OChc

Singing "Rudolph."
I love this picture because this is the exact moment where she found Grandma, Pops, Daddy and me.  Her face says it all!
Mid performance - her class
The next day was her pajama party at school.  She's sassy and ready to go!
What a beautiful little girl!  Santa loves you too, Harper!

No comments: