Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall is here!

I love the fall!  I love the energy, the weather, the activities.  I love Halloween!  I love Thanksgiving.  I love UT football (despite a not so great season this year).  I love soccer.  I love school starting up again.  It makes me happy.  Here are some fall moments that I love...

The boys came over at the beginning of October to help me make my house decorations scarier.  They said they were not scary enough!  So after much help and direction, my zombie nephews turned my house a wee bit scarier. 
We went to the Hill Halloween carnival.  Pops and Claire got their hair dyed.
Claire enjoying the bouncy slide at the carnival.
In line for the petting zoo
Harper fell in love with this sweet bunny.  I was not too sure we were going to be able to peel the bunny out of her hands.
Claire with one of her new Hill besties, Katherine, at the Hill carnival
Claire in her Dorothy costume on the day it FINALLY arrived in the mail.
Claire and Harper in the pumpkins.  Claire wore her Halloween costume.  Harper wore a very old Strawberry Shortcake costume, because she insisted that "Annie is only for Halloween."  Now we are really confused, because she is now insisting that Tinkerbell is for Halloween.  Uh oh...
My sweet pumpkin and my silly scarecrow

No comments: