Happy 10 year anniversary to us! It's hard to believe that Daren and I have been married for 10 years and that we have loved one another for almost 15. When I think about our blessings, it makes sense that it has been 10 years (dogs, a home, 2 beautiful children, 2 nephews, a newborn niece, wonderful vacations, etc...). But I can honestly say that the time has flown by! It's not always perfect but it works for us. Others may not always understand us, but we deeply understand one another. We work. That's all it takes - two people in love who are committed to making it work. Daren is my best friend and my partner in this life. My love for him has grown exponentially over the last 10 years, and I look forward to our years ahead. We have two beautiful children to raise together and we look forward to what is to come in our future together as a family. I love you, Daren, and I thank you for loving me for the past 10 years. My cup runneth over...
 |
| August 17, 2002 |
 |
| Leaving one of the most special nights of our lives! |
 |
| August 17, 2012 - Celebrating 10 years at the Four Seasons! |
 |
| Wonderful, romantic night at Eddie V's |
1 comment:
loved seeing the old wedding photos!! Here's to 10+++++ more years!! Love y'all!!
Post a Comment