Conversation one night snuggling with Claire in bed...
Claire: "Mommy, I need to tell you something. It's really important."
Mommy: (Really nervous thinking Claire is about to tell me a doozie) "Claire, you know you can tell Mommy anything."
Claire: "I really, really wanted to be Batgirl for Halloween, not Blueberry Muffin."
Mommy: (Laughing) "Claire, I didn't care what you were for Halloween. Why didn't you just tell me?"
Claire: "Do you think I can be Batgirl now?"
Mommy: "I will do everything in my power to find you a Batgirl costume. Next year when we go pick costumes out, please pick your own and don't worry about anyone else. Okay? You can be whatever you want."
Claire: "I just want to be BATGIRL!"
Fast forward 12 hours and Mommy is at Party City desperately begging the manager to PLEASE go through the Batgirl box in the back to see if they have her size. I know he thinks I am totally crazy but look how happy she is...
TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are an AWESOME mommy! love you girl! (and she is one adorable Batgirl!)
Post a Comment