Monday, November 21, 2011

Another trip to Lost Pines

We made our second trip to Lost Pines with the Halberdiers. This time, the Rehwalds joined as well. We had such a blast together! Unfortunately, I took no photos. My sweet husband took two, so I have proof that we went. Our families had a great time spending time together. The kids all play well together and have grown to love each other. Claire and Gavin continued their sweet love affair (ha!). Lyla and Claire are also big buddies, but Lyla is also super sweet and cute with little Miss Harper. Easton Rehwald fit right in and was super cute!
Claire and Harper riding the tricycle
Sadly, this picture is before Easton Rehwald arrived. It is really cute of the Nix/Halberdier kids. Next time, we will do a better job with photos. I can't believe I took no photos...monumental for me. Ha! Daren, the kids and I hope that the Lost Pines tradition continues. It is always a great time for everyone.

No comments: