Thursday, August 25, 2011

9 years together

Daren and I just celebrated 9 years of marriage! (We have actually loved one another for over 13 years!) Nine years ago, we were so sure that the love we felt for one another would last forever. We vowed before God and all of our friends and family that the committment we were making to one another would endure all things. I am proud to say that it has, it continues to and it will forever. Daren is the love of my life. The love I felt on August 17, 2002 was strong, real and full of hope. The love I feel today is unwavering and forever growing. I will not lie and say it is always easy, but I can honestly say it is always respectful, committed and passionate. I could not love another human being more. Here's to a lifetime together!
Our first dance at our wedding
Date night at Paggi House began with a beautiful bouquet of flowers
We enjoyed the bar area, some appetizers and a drink...
Then we shared a wonderful dinner followed by a night on the town without children. And we even got to sleep in!!!



No comments: