Claire: "What's your name, Mommy?"
Mommy: "Camille Nix"
We proceed through Daddy, Harper and then she asks,
Claire: "What's Grandma's name?"
Mommy: "Charlane Lewis Cox"
(long pause)
Claire: "Mommy, you're silly. Grandma is not Tiana's alligator."
(reference to Louis the alligator in The Princess and the Frog)
We are driving in the car listening to Harper's favorite song, "Pretty Young Thing" by Michael Jackson.
She loves the "na na na na" in the song. So it's playing and Harper is clapping, loving it. Claire
Interrupts by saying "Mommy, I don't like this girl singing." I love Michael but that made me laugh. Poor
Michael.
Daddy took Claire to play golf. After an afternoon of fun on the golf course with Daddy, he asks her
"Claire, what's your favorite part of today?"
Claire: "Goldfish and lemonade." Enough said.
Claire tells Mommy, "scrunch up your face."
I oblige and scrunch up my face.
When I do, Claire takes her finger and counts my forehead wrinkles.
"one, two, three, four..."
Claire: "Mommy, you have five and Daddy has four."
Awesome. Thanks Claire.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too cute! love the words from a toddler! puts things in perspective sometimes! :)
Post a Comment