Claire's Grammie takes amazing photos. She takes lots of pictures and there are always some really beautiful ones in the bunch that become photos that I know we will treasure forever. A few days ago, Grammie sent us 2 CDs worth of pictures she has taken. We wanted to share one that Daren and I love. So, thanks Grammie for the fabulous pictures! This was one of the pictures in the bunch that has become one of our "all-time" favorites.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Photography Treasures from Grammie
Claire's Grammie takes amazing photos. She takes lots of pictures and there are always some really beautiful ones in the bunch that become photos that I know we will treasure forever. A few days ago, Grammie sent us 2 CDs worth of pictures she has taken. We wanted to share one that Daren and I love. So, thanks Grammie for the fabulous pictures! This was one of the pictures in the bunch that has become one of our "all-time" favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment